Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tilda Reindeer & Christmas Angel

Tilda Christmas Angel 80cm ( Tilda's Winterwonderland )


Tilda Reindeer ( Tilda's winterwonderland )

I've been busy the last few days, but finally finished making my latest two Tilda projects.... the Christmas Angel ( approximately 80cm ) and the Reindeer, both taken from Tone Finnanger's book "Tilda's Winterwonderland"
I just had to put the final touches on the Reindeer, like the bell on his antler and the berries and I still had to put strass stones on the shoes of the Christmas Angel.... but they are ready to celebrate New Year, hahaha ; )
Have a wonderful and safe New Year and I'll see you all in 2010..... with more Tilda projects and much more !!
Love Corianne

1 comment :

Gepke, www.yourzoap.nl said...

Hi Corianne, wat zijn ze geweldig geworden! Die engel zit er zo mooi bij. Geweldig om dat zo neer te zetten Kunnen. En wat heeft het rendier een snoezig snuitje! Groetjes, Gepke