Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tilda Birdhouse & Bunny

Hello my dears...... I finally found some time to place the latest Tilda creations !!
This time I made a cute bunny from Tone's "Crafting Springtime Gifts" book and mixed the idea with a bit of "Crafting Tilda Friends".
For the bunny (Crafting Springtime Gifts) I used the small pattern......then used the pattern for the carrot (Crafting Tilda Friends) to make a little radish and resized the leafs from the radish pattern (Tildas Summerideas).
Hope you can still follow me, hahahaha............ ; )
And then there's the Tilda Birdhouse.... thanks to Maria from Marutska for ordering the original birdhouse for me !
I used the pink with birds scrapbook paper from Tilda Flowergarden paperstack and used Decorfin paint Turquoise number 603 with a bit of water for the roof.
When I was done with that I used Tilda leafs ribbon and a Tilda bird to finish it.....
Now because I find the original Tilda birds so white, I painted it's beak and gave the little birdy some blush !!
Hope you guys like it.........................


Marutska said...

Graag gedaan hoor!!
Je vogelhuisje is prachtig geworden!
Ook het extraatje voor het vogeltje heb je super gedaan!


CorianneDesign said...

Thanks meis voor je complimenten : )

Groetjes Corianne

Jeannette said...

Wat een schatje je konijn!! Heel leuk!

Liefs Jeannette

CorianneDesign said...

Hi Jeannette, thanks meis !! : )

Lieve groetjes terug,