Sunday, May 17, 2015

Menno's oatmeal cookies


Having a lazy Sunday today but was missing something....... that's it oatmeal cookies!!
We love oatmeal cookies over here, so I got up and went into the kitchen
... time to bake 

This time I used a recipe from Menno's book 

      ©Google                                   ©Ruud Baan Photography

Menno (de Koning) is the 2014 winner of 'Heel Holland Bakt' the Dutch version of the 'Great British Bake Off' TV show and his book is full of delicious goodies
Next thing I want to bake is his sachertorte.... holy moly that one looks so good, 
my mouth started to water when I saw the photo ;)
Never baked a sachertorte before so fingers crossed, haha

Have a lovely Sunday,
Corianne

{ p.s. I wonder how long the oatmeal cookies are going to last }  

No comments :