Thursday, May 27, 2010

I got them, hahaha... lol !!

OK..... laugh all you want, hahaha.... but I got them, the three "WK Handjes" from Bas van der Heijden : P
Remember..... I only wanted the three supporters and today my mom went to buy groceries for my dad's birthday ( happy birthday dad by the way ) and came home with two supporters.
Last week with my grandma's birthday we got the first one,
so now they are complete and ready for the WK, hahahaha..... lol !!
( I'm such a kid sometimes, haha )

2 comments :

Marutska said...

Hihi, fijn dat je ze hebt!!

Groetjes
Maria

CorianneDesign said...

Hahahaha thanks het WK kan beginnen hoor ; )
Maandag komt er ook een aanbiedingen van WK M&M's... ja zeker... in de kleuren oranje, rood, wit en blauw, hahaha.
Leuk voor op tafel tijdens het kijken, als we zolang kunnen wachten natuurlijk : P

Liefs Corianne
(en een pootje voor Puk)