Friday, January 07, 2011

New Magnolia Stamps & Magazine


Don't you just love these two new Magnolia stamps..... I know I do and can't hardly wait for them to be shipped to the stores so I can buy them, haha ; )
I've seen design team members also use at least two other new stamps and those are lovely as well.......
ohhhhh WHY is waiting soooo difficult sometimes, you know what I mean !? ; )

But at least the new Magnolia Ink magazine will arrive tomorrow by post.... so postman hurry up !!
Theme this time is VALENTINE, ahhhh love is in the air = )


 Paper&Pictures is the one who is selling the magazine right now by the way.....
I mean.... RIGHT KNOW !!! = )
So make sure you get your hands on a copy before they are sold out......

Thanks for dropping by..... untill next time
Photobucket

No comments :