Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Marianne Design

In the new issue of Marianne Doe! number 17, I saw a few new things I'm putting on my wishlist ;)
Now I'm sure Marianne can't read my mind, but I'm loving the tabs....
I have always wanted to create my own tabs and now I can!
Well almost, because these are pre orders and we have to wait until March 2013
Giving us time to save up, hahaha

Now the tabs (Marianne Design Collectables) come in two different versions...
one is with Dutch text (COL1314) and the other comes with English text (COL1315)
Each will cost around 15,95 by the way!

Then there's a new Pretty Paper Bloc called "Hello Sweet Baby" prize 4,95

And last but not least the Collectable from Marianne Design
called Eline's baby (COLL1313) prize 14,95 

Time to start saving!! ;)
~♥~Corianne~♥~

No comments :