Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crea Weekend Rijswijk

Hi everyone.....

Are you guys ready for the Crea Weekend in Rijswijk
tomorrow/this weekend !?!?
I am, haha... boy do I have a long wishlist...
but not sure if I can find all the stuff I'm looking for,
so keep your fingers crossed for me, hihi ; )
I have a few ideas, so I'm REALLY hoping I can find everything.

I'm sooo looking forward to tomorrow...
I'm like a pup that can't hardly wait to go out for a walk, whahaha..... lol !! = P
And I'm going to drag my mom with me, haha ; )
I love doing these mother & daughter things ! = )

But now it's first time for a cup of coffee.....
have you tried the Perla Toffee pads from Albert Heijn??
NO.... YOU SHOULD, they are delicious !! ; )

After my cup of coffee it's then time to vacuum.... bleh! =/

Anyways, if you're also going to the Crea Weekend let me know....
maybe we will see each other there !? = )

Have a lovely sunny day.....
~♥~Corianne~♥~

1 comment :

Helga Teunissen said...

Helaas ga ik niet naar het crea-weekend, waarschijnlijk erg leuk, maar ik vrees dat ik dan veel te veel leuke dingen zie, en het budget voor hobbyspul is zoals bij heeeeeeeel veel knutselaars maar beperkt.
Ik wens je erg veel plezier samen met je moeder, en laat vooral foto's zien van wat je hebt gekocht, geniet ik wel mee van jouw mooie dingen hahahah.....
groetjes HELGA