Sunday, December 11, 2011

Getting ready for Christmas..... part 2

Oke a few more Christmas decorations.... perhaps some of you remember the reindeer I made a few years ago, well I found these cute earmuffs (grey with white snowflakes) and "pimped" my reindeer, haha ; ) 
He's ready for a white snowy Christmas.... isn't he !?!?

And then there is this thing to keep out the draft....
had to take out the threshold because otherwise the new door wouldn't close, made a new simple threshold but then I ended up with a crack and when the wind is really blowing there was a draft.... not anymore ; )

Anyways, thanks for stopping by....
sorry about the poor quality pictures, I think I need a new battery for my camera or something.

I'll have a few more Christmas decorations to show you guys very soon ! = )
~♥~Corianne~♥~

2 comments :

Helga Teunissen said...

Wat een heerlijke gezellige decoraties heb je toch !!! En weet je waar je tochtrol voor de deur ook handig voor is....PIEP :-)die kan er ook niet door !

CorianneDesign said...

Hahahaha.... ja PIEP kan beter aan de andere kant van mijn deur blijven en het niet wagen om aan de tochtrol te knagen ; )
Hij kan beter een stukkie doorlopen want de val staat nog steeds op scherp =P

Knuffie Corianne