Sunday, June 02, 2013

Pimping a small ironing board....


Dear blog... about a week ago I went to a second hand store
to buy a small ironing board (mouwplankje)
I wanted a small ironing board (mouwplankje) for a long time now,
because it would make ironing of the little Tilda clothes so much easier!

This time they had a small ironing board (mouwplankje) but with a horrible and ugly cover, hahaha.... so to the sewing machine and start pimping!

I wanted a fun, cute and cheerful cover....
and then I remembered my conversation with Eline Pellinkhof,
about the fabrics they used in her new Eline's Buitenhuis book :)

Brilliant!! this one is just perfect....

.... so I ordered the fabric at Elly's store and started sewing ;)
And after a long afternoon measuring, cutting and sewing... is this the end result!

It looks a million times better...... if I may sy so myself, haha ;)

And last but not least....
a few of the cards I bought from the new Eline Pellinkhof range


Thanks for visiting my blog.... more coming soon!
~♥~Corianne~♥~

2 comments :

Ik ben Esther said...

Superleuk geworden joh met dit zonnige stofje!
Maakt strijken meteen een stuk leuker ook...:O)
Liefs Esther

CorianneDesign said...

Hiya Esther, leuk je weer te zien op m'n blog! :)
Ik ben er ook zeer blij mee en ja 't strijkt inderdaad véél leuker ;)

Liefs Corianne