Friday, September 19, 2014

Dutch 'Gevulde Koeken' (Almond paste filled cookies)






Have you seen the new products from 'Heel Holland Bakt' (the Dutch TV show version of 'The Great British Bake Off') at Albert Heijn!?
Ohhhh my goodness... I'm loving it, all the pretty baking supplies, different flours, bakeware and much more!
And it's all in my favorite color duck egg blue (pictures will follow soon!)

Today I baked the well known Dutch 'Gevulde Koeken' (Almond paste filled cookies) for the very first time, using 'Zeeuwse Bloem' and the 'Amandelspijs' (Almond paste) from the 'Heel Holland Bakt' series... and I've got to say it works fantastic! I took a picture of the recipe if you like to bake them yourself
They are a little bit of work but also fun to make with my new baking supplies... and tasty, hihihi ;)

Have a delicious baking day,
Corianne

No comments :