Monday, August 03, 2015

Lalylala Bella the Cow (modification)




Hi ya'll..... it has been awhile but I have been very busy and lately I have been hearing this sound and have been trying to figure out what it was
It sounds like something is going "Mooooooo" and what do you know.... it's a little cow!!
I found her this morning... her name is Bella the Cow and she was looking for a home
She's a special little cow because she only gives lactose free milk.... and what do you know, I am lactose intolerance and can only drink lactose free milk!
So she's living with me now and we are already best friends ;)

------------------------------------------------------

Bella the Cow is made with a Lalylala doll pattern by Lydia Tresselt
Modification by Corianne Design (me)


Have a lovely crochet day,
Corianne

7 comments :

nicky said...

Hi Corianne,

do you sell your modification? I love your cow and the milkbottle! <3

thanks & greetings,
nicky

Rina said...

Amazing!

Unknown said...

Hello,

I have a question: did you crochet the cow spots too?

Thank you

CorianneDesign said...

Hiya Diana,

No those are pieces of felt that I cut out free hand :)

Deanna Nutter said...

Do you have a pattern for the modifications you made to the lalylala doll? I would LOVE to make this for my momma for her birthday!

Unknown said...

Where can I find the pattern for this mod ?

CorianneDesign said...

There's no pattern for this cow modification... I free styled it as I was crocheting it :)