Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Two beautiful Magnolia creations by Bente


Hello everyone, today I wanted to show you guys the two
gorgeous creations Bente made for me = )
I received the two creations yesterday all the way from Norway
and I'm soooooooooo happy with them !!
So..... a great big hug for Bente and thanks again ; )

I don't have any creations of my own to show you guys,
way too busy.... but these creations are well worth showing
don't you guys think !? ; )
And when you guys have a moment and want to have a look at Bente's
blog you can, just click on her name = )
She makes really beautiful creations and not only from Magnolia.

Have a really nice evening and hope to see you guys real soon ! = )
~♥~Corianne~♥~

4 comments :

Bente said...

So fun to see them again in your blog :) Glad you liked them :)
Hugs, Bente

CorianneDesign said...

Thanks for your lovely comment! = )

Hugs back,
Corianne

Helga Teunissen said...

Ik heb natuurlijk eerst even de site van Bente bekeken, en wat maakt zij een prachtige creaties !!! Leuk dat jij je blogvolgers er op attent maakt.

Groetjes Helga

CorianneDesign said...

Graag gedaan! ; )

Knuff Corianne