Monday, July 22, 2013

Magnolia's Sea Breeze collection...



click for larger view on picture

Dear blog.... finally the new Magnolia Sea Breeze collection is complete!
And boy can we use a sea breeze right now..... it's 33°C in my craftsroom during the day... pfffff I don't mind a bit of sun, but this is ridiculous!!!

Anyways I definitely have my favorites besides the stamps from the Summer kit of course ;)
So I made a compilation of my favorites images.

Right now I'm making the two Summer Girls dolls from the Sommerliv book by Tone Finnanger.... I did the sewing in advance, because I'm melting behind the sewing machine these days ;)
So when it gets a bit cooler downstairs in the evening I'm stuffing the dolls and putting them together.
Now my mom is knitting their vests.... because for some reason I just can not get the hang of knitting and crochet, weird isn't it!?!?!?

Anyways, try to stay cool and don't forget to drink enough water ;)
         much love Corianne
        ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments :