Thursday, July 25, 2013

Tone Finnanger's Sommerliv Whales...


Wally and Wanda.... Willy's parents

Wanda... Willy's mom

And Wally.... Willy's dad


Our little whale Willy

Sneak Preview

Dear blog it's still very much summer so I thought I would show you the pictures I made from our little whale Willy's parents
Maybe you remember Willy who likes to play with Seaside Tilda at the beach when he's not swimming around with his parents Wally and Wanda ;)

And then a sneak preview from the Summer Girls twins.... stay tuned for them :)
Now I'm off to take pictures from the creations my mom made with the latest collection by Eline Pellinkhof

much love Corianne
♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments :

Ik ben Esther said...

Super leuk joh!
Ik ben benieuwd naar de beide Tilda's !!

Liefs Esther

CorianneDesign said...

Hihi.... ja de tweeling ;)
Ik moet nog 't haar doen van een pop alleen het haar is op (maar besteld met de winter collectie!), dus dat duurt nog even :/

Liefs Corianne