Friday, June 10, 2011

Crochet Mary Jane shoes by Tab

copyright by Tab

Oh my God aren't they ADORABLE..... these crochet Mary Jane shoes made by Tab !?!?
Completely handmade and of corse with love ! ; )
Tab makes such gorgeous stuff....... you really should take a look at her blog.

Now I have just seen these and the first thing I thought was "I need to have them !!" and luckily they were for sale, now I say WERE because I bought them, hihi ; )

I can't wait for them to arrive....
and give them a special place in my home !! = )
Ohhh they are sooooo CUTE, I'm excited like a little girl, hahaha =P

Anyways, I'm wishing everyone a SUNNY day
(it just started to rain over here)
~♥~Corianne~♥~

p.s. If you would like to be number one in my top 10 members list sign in and the counter will count every visit to my blog you make = )
You will find the counter on the left side under my followers list

6 comments :

Helga Teunissen said...

Oh wat een dotjes, we moeten toch hoog nodig zelf gaan leren haken...:-)
Groetjes Helga

CorianneDesign said...

Wat een dotjes he!! ; )
Ik was dan ook opslag verliefd op ze... nog steeds trouwens, hihi

Ik wou dat ik zo kon haken, ik zou schoentjes met gaatjes krijgen... CROCS, hahaha =P

Helga Teunissen said...

Jij zou er tenminste nog crocs van maken.... hahaha... ik kan er helemaal geen steek van

CorianneDesign said...

Hahahaha.... goeie Helga !! ; )

Gepke said...

Wat een schattige schoentjes! Groetjes, Gepke

CorianneDesign said...

Dank je Gepke voor je lieve woorden !! = )

Knuff Corianne