Friday, September 16, 2011

What do you think......


So what do you think should I get some curls !?
Hmmmm..... no better not, but it is time for a visit to the hairdresser today.... finally !
The last time my hairdresser was so sweet to come to my place (because of that stupid gall bladder) so I looked good going to the hospital, haha.... and that's been over 2 months now =/
Normally I have "spiky hair" and there's no way I can create "spikes" with my hair this "long" ; )

So I'm going to treat myself with a visit to the hairdresser today
and also to "celebrate" that there's almost no yukkie stuff coming out of the wound anymore
and we are using thinner catheters since last night !! = )

Oh and I'm making a new creation.....
but you have to wait until it's finished =P
~♥~Corianne~♥~

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Heerlijk he even naar de kapper,daar knap je zo van op!!
Ben benieuwd hoor,foto???
Fijn dat je wond nu goed heelt!!
Wat een toestand he?Denk je dat je even voor een galblaas operatie gaat...
Liefs en sterkte!!
Esther

Anonymous said...

Vorige berichtje lukt niet via mijn account dus dan maar even via anoniem...:O(
Esther

CorianneDesign said...

Geeft niet hoor ik weet wie je bent ! ; )
Foto..... hmmm nog effe wachten want ik heb me haar gelijk weer gewassen toen ik thuis was... blèh al die losse kleine haartjes overal en die moet ik niet in mijn wond krijgen.
Ik moest wel weer effe wennen na 7 weken, elke keer als ik mezelf toevallig in een ruit zag "schrok" ik... zeg maar, als of ik m'n vingers in 't stopcontact had gehad, whahaha.... lol ! =P

Hopelijk snel een foto... en dat terwijl ik een "hekel" heb om op de foto te gaan... heb ik van mams ; )

Knuffie Corianne