Monday, July 26, 2010

A complete new blogger look & layout

Goodmorning everyone.... pfff I don't know if anyone has noticed but for the last few days I've been creating a hole new layout for my blog and I can tell you it's not easy changing the HTML =P
Not only have I changed my background, removed the border that was around my header picture, moved the sidebar from right to left.... things like that, no I have also installed a new font.

The only thing about installing a new font on blogger.com is that the people who are following you or just come to visit also need to install your new font on their own computer or they aren't able to see it =/
So that's way I wrote a TIP on the top of my blog page
(under the header)

Just click on the Pea Annelee link and follow the instructions
on Kevin & Amanda's website
(it's easy, but if you need help let me know)
Of course this only an option, you can always read my blog in a regular font.... but with the new font it looks much prettier ; )

I would love to hear what you think of my new blog..........

Photobucket

2 comments :

Marutska said...

Zo ziet het er al prachtig uit!
Dat Pea Annalee begrijp ik niet helemaal. Krijg een zip bestandje met handgeschreven (zo lijkt het) in verschillende groottes....

Groetjes
Maria

CorianneDesign said...

Ahhh thanks Maria.... ik heb net even gekeken wat betreft het downloaden van de Pea Annalee font (ik moet hem zelf ook nog installeren op mijn gewone pc) maar op de één of andere reden krijg je een PDF bestand die je niet kan uitpakken =/
Dit gebeurde niet toen ik hem op mijn laptop installeerde !?!?
Héél vreemd... zal eens kijken of ik een oplossing kan vinden, als ik die kan vinden zal ik het op mijn blog schrijven = )

Maar het klopt dat je een ZIP bestandje krijgt, met inderdaad een handgeschreven font ; )
Het moet alleen wel een mapje zijn met zo'n ritsje, waar van je alles dan nog moet uitpakken !!

Of is het net als bij mij ook een gewone ZIP map/bestand die je gewoon kunt openen ??

Anyways, ik hoop een oplossing te vinden, hahaha dat is makkelijker =P

Voor nu liefs Corianne