Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tilda Autumn Kits 2010/2011


I'm soooo looking forward to the new Tilda Autumn Kits,
wish I already had them because I can't wait to get started, haha =P
Just hope my favorite shops are going to sell them, they aren't on their websites.... yet !?
I especially love the doll in the first picture....
I wonder if Tone Finnanger was inspired by Little Red Ridinghood ??
Look at her coat and together with the fox.............. perhaps an idea !?!? ( I thought of it first, hahaha =P )
Anyways, I don't know about you guys but with all the new Eline Pellinkhof & Tone Finnanger products coming out..... I'm glad I have a piggy bank for my hobbies, haha !! ; )

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and thanks for dropping by again......

2 comments :

Esther said...

Hoi Crianne. Ik ben een hele tijd niet meer op je site geweest,ook ik kijk zo uit naar het nieuwe Tilda Autumn Kits. Inderdaad de bovenste vind ik ook erg leuk. Ik heb met ook nog steeds niet als volger bij je aan gemeld, ik doe het nu meteen. Groetjes Esther.

CorianneDesign said...

Hi Esther, volger of niet je bent welkom hoor, hihi . )
Leuk te lezen dat je weer langs kwam op mijn blog en dat je een berichtje wilde achterlaten = )

Liefs Corianne