Friday, July 09, 2010

Eline's huis

This time I just wanted to show you guys a little collage of Eline's wonderful new range of products
that is called Eline's Huis (Eline's Home)
For those of you who haven't heard yet.... for the last couple of months Eline has been writting a home decoration book with all kinds of lovely projects, you really should take a look at her blog !!

I've been a huge fan of her work for a couple of years now and I can't wait for her book and the range of products to be released in October (2010)
I already feel like a kid at Christmas, haha =P

Anyways, because I admire Eline's work soooo much.... I thought I just advertise/promote her wonderful, wonderful work and thank Eline this way for sharing her talent with us creative people !!

So Eline this one is for you..................... THANK YOU !!! : )

2 comments :

eline pellinkhof said...

Wow!!! That's sweet of you! Thanks X E

CorianneDesign said...

Héél graag gedaan meis, hoe meer Eline fans hoe beter.... toch ;P

Knuffel Corianne