If you have trouble downloading and installing the pea annalee font, here's a way how to solve the problem
(I hope, haha)
* First click on the pea annalee link ( read TIP under my header) to go to the website of Kevin&Amanda
* Scroll down a bit where you see a great big button that says download
* Right click on it and click on the button that says "Save Target As"
* A new window opens
* First you need to create a new folder (name the new folder so you know where to find it)
* Now the window says that this folder is empty, that's ok.... now we can save the font in this new folder
* Make sure you save it as a ZIP file
* Click on the button that says "Save"
* Now you go to your newly created folder and click on the > button in front of it
* Right click on the pea annalee font with the PDF logo in front of it and click on the button "Unpack/Unpack everything"
* A new window opens up and click on the button "Unpack"
* Again a new window opens up, but now with the pea annalee font as a "TrueType-letterype...." file
* Right click on it and click on the button "Install" (maybe you need to confirm)
* Your computer will now install the pea annalee font = )
I hope it works..... please let me know so I can make a seperate page for these instructions !!
Good luck and when you need help feel free to ask and I will do my best to help you out = )