Thursday, July 01, 2010

Two Beautiful Treasures From Old Stuff Shop

©Old Stuff Shop

©Old Stuff Shop

©Old Stuff Shop

I ordered these beautiful treasures at Old Stuff Shop and today they arrived with the post !!
The tape measure is made of a very good quality cotton and it arrives on a thick piece of cardboard with the text.......
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away"

The other treasure is a set of 12 safety pins with a cute label that says "Just in case"

Anyways thought I would share this with you guys just in case you like "old stuff" just like me ; )
Now I didn't make pictures of my own, because first of all it's way too hot to do anything,
haha... and the batteries of my camera were not loaded :P

Nothing comes out of my hands with these temperatures.... you know what I mean !?
I've got two "opkikker" boxes waithing to be finished, but I'm waithing for new charms to arrive...
so I can't finish them anyways, haha.

I also got a "million" ideas in my head but they are only parts of ideas....
I just can't seem to put them together, you guys know what I'm talking about !?!?

When you do.... please tell me how you organize them, hahaha.... tips are welcome ; )


Thanks for dropping by, have a great day tomorrow.... and enjoy the football (when you can)

No comments :